Eiken Grade 3 Interview Practice
Many people can't cook. They buy dinner from convenience stores or eat at fast food restaurants. Some people want to cook healthy food and save money, so they are taking cooking classes.
- Please look at the passage. Why are people taking cooking classes?
- Please look at the picture. Where is the salad bowl?
- Please look at the woman with long hair. What is she doing?
- What dessert would you like to eat tonight?
- Do you like to draw pictures?
Yes → Please tell me more.
No → What do you like to do after school?
- Because they want to cook healthy food and save money.
- It's on the table.
- She is cutting carrots.
- I would like to eat chocolate cake.
- Yes... I like to draw pictures of animals.